QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- GED or High School Diploma required.
- Must have a Washington State Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Care Aide License
- 1st Aid/CPR card (within 14 days of hire); Dementia and Mental Health Training (within 90 days of hire)
- Must be able to read, write, hear, speak and understand English.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information and foster atmosphere of dignity and respect.
- Gentle, caring approach, teachable, reliable, and a positive team player.
- Coordinate with nurse staff to provide quality care for residents outlined in resident care plans.
- Assist residents with all activities of daily living (ADL) needs such as grooming, toileting, dressing, undressing, bathing and escorting to and from meals.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary and home-like environment.
- Document vital signs.
- Inform Nurse Supervisor of any changes in resident’s condition.
- Perform housekeeping duties when appropriate or as directed.
- We are seeking a responsible individuals with a heart for the elderly, hardworking, and a positive team player.
Weatherly Inn is a beautiful, family-owned community with a reputation for excellence, working closely with families to provide for the unique needs of their loved ones. We provide a medical, dental and vision package for full-time employees (30 hours a week or more), paid time off and holiday pay.