- Pre-meal preparation (make sandwiches, plate desserts and prepare appetizers as directed by the lead cook).
- Deliver meals to Memory Care residents.
- Ensure residents have a high quality dining experience when serving a variety of foods to include appetizers, entrees and beverages.
- Clean up after meals, which includes mopping floor, emptying trash, cleaning tables bases and periodic deep cleaning.
- Assist evening dishwasher to wash, sanitize and empty dishwasher.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- GED or High School diploma
- One year in same or job related field, including food preparation and service is desired by not required.
- Experience working with seniors is a plus.
- Food Handler card within 14 days.
- Dementia training within 90 days.
- Proficient at multitasking, organization and flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Dependable, team-player, caring and able to foster atmosphere of dignity and respect.
- Clean background check.
Weatherly Inn Assisted Living is a beautiful, family-owned community in North Tacoma with a reputation for excellence, working closely with families to provide for the unique needs of their loved ones.